100 Gbps LAN-WDM ROSA ER4-Lite
All of our products are designed with attention to detail and go through a rigorous testing and quality control process from prototype to final production.
- 4 x 25Gbps LAN-WDM 100GBASE-ER4 Lite Ethernet
- Compatible to QSFP28 Transceivers Up to 30km
- Low Insertion Loss Optical Filter Based DEMUX
- Quad InGaAs/InP APD’s and Integrated TIA Array
- Electrical Interfaces Via Separate RF and DC FPC’s
- APD Bias Voltage Supply through Cathode Output Pin’s
- Optical Interface with SMF XMD-MSA LC Receptacle
- Capable of 4 x 28Gbps Operation
- -40 ~ +85oC Industrial Temperature Operation
- 100Gbps LAN-WDM IEEE 802.3ba Ethernet Application
- 112Gbps LAN-WDM ITU-T G.959.1 OTU4 application
- 100Gbps CFP2/CFP4/QSFP28 ER4 Lite Transceivers
- APD responsivity is measured on the condition of APD bias voltage of VBR – 1V.
- OMA sensitivity & overload of each channel is measured on 10-12 BER and PRBS 231 – 1 condition.
- OMA sensitivity of each channel for OTU4 is measured on 1.8×10-4 BER and PRBS 231 – 1 condition.
- Case temperature condition is +85oC.
Package Specifications (Unit: mm)
Electrical Pad Configurations
* Each channel from L0 to L3 is corresponding to the input signal with center wavelength of 1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58, and 1309.14 nm respectively.
All statements, technical information and recommendations related the products herein are based upon information believed to be reliable and accurate. However, the accur acy or completeness thereof is not guaranteed, and no responsibility is assumed for any inaccuracies. The user assumes all risks and liability whatsoever in connection with the use of a product or its application. Coset Inc. reserves the right to change at any time without notice the design, specifications, function, fit or form of its products describ ed herein, including withdrawal at any time of a product offered for sales herein.