100 Gbps LAN-WDM ROSA LR4
All of our products are designed with attention to detail and go through a rigorous testing and quality control process from prototype to final production.
- 4 x 25Gbps LAN-WDM 100GBASE-LR4 Ethernet
- Compatible to QSFP28 Transceivers Up to 10km
- Low Insertion Loss Optical Filter Based DMEUX
- Integrated Quad PIN-PD and TIA Arrays
- Electrical Interfaces Via Separate RF and DC FPC’s
- RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator) Current Output
- Optical Interface with SMF XMD-MSA LC Receptacle
- Capable of 4 x 28Gbps Operation
- -40 ~ +85oC Industrial Temperature Operation
- 100Gbps LAN-WDM IEEE 802.3ba Ethernet Application
- 112Gbps LAN-WDM ITU-T G.959.1 OTU4 application
- 100Gbps CFP2/CFP4/QSFP28 LR4 Transceivers
- OMA sensitivity & overload of each channel is measured at 10-12 BER and PRBS 231 – 1 condition.
- OMA sensitivity of each channel for OTU4 is measured at 1.8 x 10-4 BER and PRBS 231 – 1 condition.
- Case temperature condition is +85oC.
Package Specifications (Unit: mm)
Electrical Pad Configurations
* Each channel from L0 to L3 is corresponding to the input signal with center wavelength of 1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58, and 1309.14 nm respectively.
All statements, technical information and recommendations related the products herein are based upon information believed to be reliable and accurate. However, the accur acy or completeness thereof is not guaranteed, and no responsibility is assumed for any inaccuracies. The user assumes all risks and liability whatsoever in connection with the use of a product or its application. Coset Inc. reserves the right to change at any time without notice the design, specifications, function, fit or form of its products describ ed herein, including withdrawal at any time of a product offered for sales herein.